Welcome to Clearwater Academy International Athletics

Monday, March 22, 2010

Noam Manor, Graduate Update


Noam Manor, Class of 2009, came back to visit the school over her Spring Break from college. Enews had an opportunity to sit down with her and find out about her life after Clearwater Academy.

Enews: What are you currently doing and how are you doing?

Noam: I am enrolled in Broward College and majoring in Theater and Philosophy. I got straight A's in my first semester in college and I am holding an A average in my second semester!

Enews: How is college different from high school?

Noam: The absence of the use and knowledge of Study Technology has been one of the biggest things I've noticed. Students in college are just trying to get their degrees and not really learn. I, on the other hand, apply my Study Technology and am there genuinely wanting to learn and always asking questions about things I don't know.

Enews: How has your high school education effected your college education?

Noam: I actually recall everything I have learned at CAI and I have noticed that other students in my class don't have this ability. I am able to apply to my college classes early information I have learned on checksheets at CAI. In one of my classes we were talking about government and the different branches of it. I knew so much because I studied the checksheet "Bodies and Functions of Government." I felt like I am always in the lead and have a head start.

Enews: How do you feel our Performing Arts Program at CAI has helped you?

Noam: When I went to audition for my first play in college I felt so prepared and comfortable. Mona Lim had drilled me so well that I had so much confidence in my audition that I was cast immediately!

I am so much more prepared than any other theater student I have come across and I thank Mona for that. There is not one aspect of my life that hasn't been effected by my performing arts training at CAI. I have so much confidence and my ability to communicate freely and comfortably is proof of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment