Welcome to Clearwater Academy International Athletics

Wednesday, May 26, 2010


Chelsea Magnano has worked hard over the last year. In addition to going flat out on her academic program, Chelsea helped head the Prom Committee, was active in Performing Arts and worked a part-time job. Graduation is just a week away and she is feeling great!

E-news: How has Clearwater Academy International helped you be able to pursue your goals in life?

Chelsea: There are so many amazing things Clearwater Academy has done for me, but above all, the one thing I have appreciated the most and benefited from the most is the unbelievable support the school has given me in my life decisions. When I wanted to study a long course outside of school, the school totally supported my decision to do this and helped me arrange my schedule so that I could do it. When I decided to pursue acting and singing, the school encouraged me to follow that purpose.

E-news: What would you like someone to know about Clearwater Academy International?

Chelsea: The educational environment at CAI is creative and fun. I have truly enjoyed school. I have friends that go to other high schools and their days are filled with seriousness and stress. I am so happy to have been able to experience my education with a spirit of play and all along having it connected to my basic purpose in life.

Also, as being a part of the Performing Arts Program at CAI my ability and reach for the Performing Arts has improved dramatically. I use to be terrified of singing and now I can sing! This is such a win for me as I intend to pursue acting and singing as a career. Whatever one decides to do in life Clearwater Academy is there to back you up on it and set you on a road to succeed in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment